Pages

Thursday, November 13, 2014

Chief

This is my dog named chief he is so cute. A lot of people think he is scary but once you get to know him he is so kind. He is very, very ,very furry he has flocks that will soon make him look like a mop. Though we can not shave him because his fur will not grow back. He is a sheep dog so he will hard you so that is why he barks at you, he's got to keep in oder. Here is a picture of him if you want to know what he looks like.
isn't so cute and love able if you want to know more about him just ask me ok and tell me if you want me to post something that you want to here ok bye.

6 comments:

  1. He is so cute!! His hair is so different and cool!!! I remember when he walked on my back!!

    Diamond Gabrielle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes that was so funny yesterday he was jumping on my bed

      Delete
  2. he is so funny. James says, " he is so so big and scary. And barks at me!"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Elise says when he liked frozen chief was sfin the riandeer Emmi

      Delete